Tuesday 18 September 2012

valuable


             A  reflection on the first session of our diploma


 Hello every body  I'm so pleased to tell you that I finally made my blog page.  It was a great chance for me to join this diploma and meet this wonderful group. I think it was a successful and fruitful session although I think it was better if we make this session as an orientation only instead of being responsible for a lot of assignment  half an hour before ending the session. Generally I admire our new instructor Dr Joyanne , she is  helpful,and did all her best to clarify every thing wanted from us.   She is a civilized  and well understanding person, tolerant to accept any comment from her students.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your blog set up! Thank you for your useful comments on the class and I look forward to our next meeting. The purpose of the discussion on the assignments in the last half hour was to alert you to what needed to be done over the course. However, I understand that at that point it may have seemed a bit rushed and confusing. Take some time to read the course syllabus to clarify what you need to do for the course and when. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for encouraging us Dr Joyanne, I think we will benefit a lot from this diploma with your help and guidance.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! finally you made it . I agree with you .The last half hour of the session was really not clear for most of us . however it was really a great challenge for me to start my blog after several attempts to do it, arranging my to do list . I hope next time will be more focused for all of us .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elham. I should congratulate you too on setting your new blog.I think it will be of a great importance in our diploma. These blogs will help us collaborate and communicate more with our instructor and new colleagues.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on setting up your blog. I think Dr. Joyanne has made up for what happened by her hourly follow ups of the groups work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Mohammad. Dr Joyanne saved no effort in helping us and clarifying everything. I should congratulate you too on setting your new blog although blogs are not new tools for you. I wish you the best of luck.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to your second post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mervat CONGRATULATIONS It's a challenge but we will make it in shaa allah
    looking forward to seeing you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Amany, I'm so happy with this challenge which will teach us a lot about technology and its role in education. Congratulation to you too Amany.

      Delete