Wednesday 10 October 2012

Using Technology in the Classroom: Glogster is Better Than a Poster

Dear all, I think after some sessions it becomes clear now that technology can play an important role in increasing communication and interaction among people. It provides us with the needed means to share others opinions and thoughts. Also we can exchange our ideas , knowledge and information through different technological tools. Today I'm introducing this video as a new tool to produce your own work through this glogster which is better than any poster.I hope to enjoy seeing this film


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are most welcome Dr Joyanne. I hope you will enjoy seeing our presentation to this project and like the procedures as well.

      Delete
  2. l think glogster project will be fun , interesting and creative .It teaches them to be creative ones .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course Elham. We were right to choose it as our technology project because it has a lot of advantages in integrating it in our teaching as supporting tool to a variety of of information and at the same time a kind of creativity and innovation in the education process.

      Delete
  3. Excellent educational website. Thank you Mervat. I think I will give it a shot with my students. The way it is designed fosters interaction and communication among students to the standard I aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much mohammad. I agree with you that glogster pages enable students to interact and collaborate more and learn how to look for information themselves and how to be creative in designing their pages in an attractive way. Also these glogs teach them how to comment properly on their partners work.

    ReplyDelete