Monday 17 February 2014

Hi everybody,  When I returned home that day I thought a lot of was was presented by Dr. Maha,  what she meant by the game,  I found that she wanted us to comprehend that the students who we teach or deal with  daily are totally varied  in their backgrounds, circumstances, religions and intelligence  and all these factors affect our students learning at different degrees as the people she introduced in the play She wanted us to estimate all these differences in our teaching and  appreciate their achievements on all levels. I think Dr. Maha conveyed her message in an intelligent way through her game with the papers.

Secondly, She practically introduced the lesson she wanted us to learn when she divided the board into sections  to ask us about our opinions and problems concerning the diploma, our schools ..etc.and accepted the discussion with all arguments and tried seriously to find solutions.

valentina's recommendation encouraged me to make an account on Twitter. I opened Dr. Maha account   but I couldn't follow her writings  yet. I hope inshallah  I could use it  well as blogs.

I should thank both of Dr. Maha and valentina for their co operation and caring for us.

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marimar I'm still exploring Twitter too i belive what Maha is doing is so good she builds on the old (the blogs we already have and familiar with)and recorrect the missing (the twitter account we did but never used ) one shot with alot of birds right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    I'm still timid of using twitter and as Reham I'm also still trying to find out what it is. this reminds me of an expression ( everyone is a student and a teacher ) . we didn't have the answer for our questions we have to dig and dive deeper to discover it on our own.

    ReplyDelete