Tuesday 13 November 2012

My passion is cooking. I'm really fascinated by new recipes and new tastes.but I think there is another passion on its way  to my heart. It began to steal my time and never let me  think of my former passion, it is technology. I tried several times to get this video successful  without being bored,  then finally, it became true and  I found myself talking on a video on the internet. I think it is a  very good way to make students express their opinions and thoughts without feeling shy because their friends or relatives are who video them . these cams can be used by students to video each others wok or they  can  be used as  a  tool for  keeping order in shambles classes  as Ominya mentioned.  Also video cams can be used by teachers and administrators  who want to address their students on a certain theme.

7 comments:

  1. Although i can't hear it well maybe my lab is the reason but still so happy to see you .Have a nice weekend but don't spend it in the kitchen*_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Riham, but as you know Egyptian women spend most of their times in the kitchen even if they don't like to because no one else will do this job on behalf of them but for me I like cooking and don't feel bored if I spend hours in it.

      Delete
  2. I see how the light has grown in your eyes as you have discovered the wonders of technology. Its all about trying without focusing on failure. That's what the digital natives do and we a re slowly learning how to figure it out without becoming frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking forward to tasting some of your wonderful food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dr Joyanne for helping us and keeping encouraging us to proceed our learning without feeling frustrated. Everyday you give
    us an example for the model teacher who integrate in the learning process and doesn't stand away to witness what is going to be changed to her students. Really I would like to invite you to one of my recipe. I have great pleasure in knowing you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your passion with you Mervat the first one and the second one too .I'm spending most of my time on my laptop and sometimes I don't have time to eat not to mention cooking .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Amany that our passions as well as our colleagues' have been altered to be focused on technology. All of us have addicted using computers, logging onto the internet and never feel with the passing time or feel annoyed or bored.

      Delete