Saturday 17 November 2012

Dear all my colleagues, I think we all spent much time thinking and asking ourselves about the best means to be well-qualified teachers and how to accomplish our targets in education, what is education? what is our real role in graduating independent, informed, and connected students? how can we get variety of information and what are the reliable sources for that? I think this video has answered all our questions and paved us the way for using  technology in education. It gives us basic meaning of education and the difference between entertainment and engagement in education. I hope you will benefit from it.
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video with us! Someone had posted it in my other class and I thought that we should view it in class. Please encourage your colleagues to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Dr Joyanne. I will invite all my colleagues to watch this video because it is very useful and I think it is a good conclusion and a valuable explanation to the integrated use technology in teaching.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful Mervat .See how teaching involves almost everything & affects everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amany. I think it is very useful to all teachers who want to develop their teaching proficiency and how to make a good use of technology in teaching and improve the outcome of education.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful video. It ensures me that I sill have an indispensable role in eduction, but it won't be accomplished without being an up-to-dated teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Mohammad,our roles in education haven't been limited or ended but will be enhanced by integrating technology in teaching.we still play indispensable roles for our students,However Our methods will be reformulated to be suitable for teaching digital native generations.

    ReplyDelete